Building a Better Future Together
Our Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Strategy
We're committed to meeting the needs of the present without compromising the needs of the future. That's why we developed an extensive Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) program that promotes sustainability, celebrates diversity and inclusion, and champions ethical and transparent leadership.
Environmental & Sustainability Initiatives
Protecting Our Planet
We’re proud to see more businesses pledging commitments to net-zero carbon emissions as consumers turn to more ethical and sustainable products.
Our team is committed to conducting business in an environmentally-responsible manner. Here’s what we’re doing to preserve and protect our planet:
- Converted all the lighting in our plant to LED lighting in 2019, greatly reducing energy consumption.
Implemented online platforms that replaced paper-heavy business processes like sales orders, invoices, and job jackets.
Embraced new technology solutions such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams to reduce travel costs and times.
Implemented an ERP system in 2020-2021 that manages our business from end to end while providing transparency to our customers and supporting our sustainability strategy.
- Through cloud computing, we are moving all of our data and technology to the cloud to reduce our carbon footprint.
Celebrating Diversity & Inclusion
As a Certified Woman-Owned Business , we take diversity seriously. Through our work in the office and beyond, we champion diversity, equity, and inclusion policies that empower our employees, customers, and community.
These are just a few ways we’re putting people first:
- Fair Compensation: Our employees are fairly compensated and provided with wages that comply with applicable laws, along with generous benefits.
- Reasonable Working Hours: We proudly comply with applicable laws pertaining to the number of hours and days our employees work. All employees are provided with reasonable daily and weekly schedules and adequate allowance is made for time off.
- Work-Life Balance: At Levy, we offer both flexible work schedules and remote work options for employees.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We put ethics first. Levy aligns with applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring and employment practices on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, age, physical ability, national origin, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
- Workplace Safety: We strive to provide each employee with a safe and healthy work environment.
Corporate Governance Initiatives
Leading by Example
Throughout our 60+ years in business, we’ve set a number of practices and policies in place to strengthen the workplace experience for everyone.
Our beliefs about professionalism and ethics are at the heart of everything we do, and we work hand-in-hand with our employees to adhere to these principles:
- Lead by example
- Put ethics first
Be open to new ideas
- Dedicate ourselves to excellence
- Champion social responsibility
- Take accountability
- Promote transparency